We have developed the content used for our on-site training into various e-learning offerings, given the greater ease of access, reduced overhead, consistency of message, and the overall flexibility it provides for making changes to the content.
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT
The main features of the course are as follows:
- It costs R1250.00 (excl. VAT) per person to register on our website and gain access to the training material.
- The course is two hours in duration and is made up of 10 modules covering:
- Course Introduction & POPI Challenges
- The Four Main Focus Areas
- Workstreams and Requirements
- Data Subject Servicing
- Records Management
- Third Party Processing
- The course is accompanied by a 69-page POPI Reference Handbook that follows the content of the 10 modules and provides detailed extracts from the legislation.
- The fee also gives you access to this material to use as often as you like for a 12-month period – we believe POPI is too vast to absorb in one session!
Where companies require more than one person to do the course, our training platform generates emails with login details per staff member through our bulk registration process. Further details about this can be obtained by requesting a call back using the Request Form in the sidebar or making contact with us via the details provided on the Contact page.
TOSMS have spent decades helping clients introduce changes in their organisations based on new, or changes to existing, legislation. This has consistently necessitated the development of training material by TOSMS to raise the level of awareness of the staff in these companies that are impacted.
As we are experts in the practical implementation of solutions for such legislation we are well positioned to provide such training that is not just a legal walkthrough of the content but a practical interpretation.
This training is offered currently in various formats and includes short executive overviews, focus group workshops and large auditorium-style training.
The legislation we have dealt with covers a broad spectrum across various industries so to find out more about the specific training we are able to provide please use the Request Form in the sidebar or make contact with us using the details provided on the Contact page.